Saturday, December 14, 2013

Two hours of sleep!

That's what I managed to sleep today. It is Saturday morning, 1:16a.m. to be exact. I have been awake since 7 a.m. Thursday and I've only had two hours of sleep. That's forty hours of awake time!

 David had a work thing today that lasted way longer than I would of liked. By the time he got home, it was six o'clock and I couldn't make myself fall asleep. Luckily, I managed to get in a two hour nap with the babies, which has helped to sustain me here at work. I am sure the four cups of bold coffee  I drank also helped. The good news is, lunch will be here soon and I'll be able to take a twenty-five minute nap. And, today I also get to leave two hours early. I am looking forward to going to sleep when I get home!

No comments:

Post a Comment